Last Updated March 2020
The privacy of your data is a big deal to Todd.
When you become a client of Todd Moses, he will ask for your name, company name, phone, and email address. That’s just so he can provide the service(s) requested, and send you invoices, updates, or other essential information. He'll never sell your personal info to third parties, and he won’t use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission, either.
When you pay Todd Moses, he will ask for your credit card and billing address. That’s so he can charge you for service(s) requested and send you invoices. Your credit card is passed directly to his payment processor and doesn’t ever go through his servers.
When you write Todd Moses with a question or to ask for help, he’ll keep that correspondence, and the email address, for future reference. When you browse his marketing pages, he’ll track that for statistical purposes (like conversion rates and to test new designs). He also stores any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as it makes sense.
The only times he’ll ever share your info:
1. To provide services you’ve requested, with your permission.
2. To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on the Site. Accordingly, CampFire Ltd recognizes and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR include:
1. Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
2. Right to Correction. This is your right to request the correction of your personal information.
3. Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information is erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, the fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using CampFire Ltd services and may result in closing your account.
4. Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
5. Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request the restriction on how and why your personal information is used or processed.
6. Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
7. Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
8. Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for the performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
All of these rights can be exercised by contacting Todd. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please Contact Todd.
Todd Moses won’t hand your data over to law enforcement unless a court order says he has to. He rejects requests from local and federal law enforcement when they seek data without a court order. And unless he is legally prevented from it, he’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from his servers to your browser.
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using his Site, participating in any of his services and/or providing him with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Todd Moses may update this policy from time to time. However, he’ll notify you about significant changes by emailing you or by placing a prominent notice on this site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by Contacting Todd.
© 2016-2023 Todd Insights LLC
Any strategies discussed are for illustrative and educational purposes and are not a recommendation, offer, or solicitation to buy or sell any security or to adopt any investment strategy. There is no guarantee that any strategies discussed will be useful. Todd Moses is not a licensed securities dealer, broker, or US investment adviser or investment bank.